First time trying something with Maida & eggs. German pancakes (Pfannkuchen) similar to the English pancakes have three main ingredients; flour, eggs & milk. The pancakes when made don't fluff up.
250 ml milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon powder
1. Remove the skin of the apples & grate them (medium).
2. In a grinder/blender add milk, flour, eggs, salt, Cinnamon & sugar together.
3. Beat until smooth. The consistency of the batter must be like dose hittu.
4. Add the grated apple pieces & mix well. Leave the batter for around 10-15 minutes.
5. Then heat a skillet & melt a small amount of butter on it.
6. Pour enough pancake batter onto the skillet & spread it.
7. Once the rim of the pancake starts to become brown, it's time to flip.
8. With the help of a spatula turn it around. It doesn't take much time on the second side.
9. Continue baking the rest of the batter like this.
10. As topping you can use ready made pancake syrup, which is usually available in the market. 11. After adding the topping, fold pancakes in half with the topping on the inside & lightly sprinkle cinnamon sugar over top.