1. Heat butter in a pressure pan & add jeera, chopped chilies & onion.
2. Saute onion pieces for a minute or so & then add the ginger garlic paste & mix well.
3. After the onion pieces begin to sweat, add garam masala, chili powder & cumin powder. Mix well.
4. Add the pumpkin & tomato pieces along with enough salt.
5. Pressure cook with enough water till one whistle.
6. Mash the pieces or use a blender.
7. Reheat & add pepper powder, herbal leaves & bread croutons. Serve hot.
Garlic bread & pumpkin soup is my choice.
I logged on to blogger today morning to post a new recipe & Ramya made my day. She has awarded me the "Good Job" award. Thanks Ramya.