After almost 1.5 years taking some time out to start blogging again. My lil one is keeping me on my toes. So hardly get any time for blogging these days. I've been trying out new recipes every now & then. But can't blog.
1/4 cup Maida
1/4 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp sugar
1.5 tbsp oil
1/4 cup Yogurt
1. In a bowl combine both the flours, baking soda, sugar & salt.
2. Add oil along with yogurt & mix to make the dough.
3. Add water & make the dough smoother. Knead well.
4. Cover it with a damp cloth & keep it in a warm place for an hour. 30 minutes is what is recommended in the recipe given by Manjula aunty.
5. Pre-heat the oven to the maximum temperature with the baking stone in it for around 30 minutes. I set it at broil.
7. Roll out the dough like Chapatis.
8. With wet palms, flip the rolled out dough & drop it into the oven on to the stone.
9. The roti begins to fluff up in a few seconds after its in the oven. Observe the color. It should turn golden brown.
10. Take roti out of the oven & brush it with ghee. Repeat the same with the other three parts of the divided dough.