It's Christmas time. I bought a new baking pan, which is in the shape of a Star. There came a recipe with it. So the final decoration is just my innovation to make it colorful.
40 g Cornflour
80 g Butter
80 g Sugar
100 g Maida
2 Eggs (Separate Egg White & Egg York)
1.5 tsp Baking powder
2 tsp Vanilla powder (Says the recipe. I dint use it)
1 tsp Vanilla essence (I added it)
I used a ready made icing, along with some Smarties (M n Ms) & colored chocolate bits.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 Deg C for about 15 minutes.
2. Grease the baking pan with butter & dust some maida in it.
3. In a bowl, combine butter & sugar with the aid of a Hand mixer, till fluffy.
4. Add egg white & beat well. The mixture will fluff-up a little more. Then add the Egg York & continue to beat for another minute.
5. Next add the Vanilla essence, Backing power & Maida.
6. Using the mixer, beat the mixture well & then transfer it to the baking pan.
7. Bake it for like 40 - 45 minutes.
8. Let it cool down completely before you can start to decorate.