This was AmAr's creation for Valentine's day dinner. I'm posting it on behalf of him.
Cut the following in such a way that they can be grilled: - 2 cups paneer, 1 capsicum & 1 onion
1/2 cup thick curds
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
2 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp jeera powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp kasoori methi
1. Add red chili powder, turmeric, ginger - garlic paste, kasoori methi, garam masala & salt to curds.
2. Beat the curds along with the ingredients.
3. Now add the vegetable pieces & paneer.
4. Mix well till all the pieces are coated with the sauce.
5. To marinate, refrigerate the mixture & let it sit for 4-5 hours.
6. Preheat the grill at 180 Deg C for 10 minutes.
7. Arrange the marinated vegetables & paneer on the barbeque sticks.
8. Grill till the vegetables & paneer turn a little brown. This should take around 15-20 minutes.
9. Serve hot.