AmAr had got bored of eating the same old dosa. He asked me to try making egg Dosa. I've an aversion to the smell of an omelet. But some how managed to make it for him. We'd it with butter & chutney pudi.
1 dosa needs 1/2 an egg
2-3 finely chopped green chili
1 small onion finely chopped
coriander, finely chopped
1. Spread a cup full of dosa batter on the pan. Pour a tsp of oil around it.
2. Pour a small quantity of the beaten egg in the center of the dosa.
3. Sprinkle onion, green chili, coriander & little salt.
4. Let the rim of the dosa turn little brown.
5. Turn the dosa around & let it cook for a minute or two before removing it from the pan.
6. Serve it along with any chutney or chutney pudi.